streetkidsrp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

streetkidsrp

Calvin Was Here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Adventure Begins.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackEndWhite

The Adventure Begins. Empty
PostSubject: The Adventure Begins.   The Adventure Begins. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 1:04 am

Alkamus is a region of thousands of miles in a land mass, filled with mythological creatures, and many many many legends foretold and dared adventurers to try and cross it for the treasures that are seeked and desired by all for fame. This is not a brilliant idea, no matter how modern technology gets! Once outside of a kingdom, you can't signal anyone, there isn't any way of communication without any wireless connections!

The many kingdoms scattered through Alkamus do not allow people to leave often, due to dangers and rumors of evil creatures living so close to them, and protection of the people were important. Once every ten years, a crowd of people were permitted to leave, only because population gets overpopulated, and this is the fastest, and easiest way of getting rid of people who actually have wishes to never ever return!

Even so, there are three main places that are traveled to for riches:
Hydra Lake, Phoenix Fire Forest, and Dragons' Mountain. The names came from the actual fact that those animals lived in the territory the sacred names laid in.

There are many more, but those are what real challenges are made with. No one has ever come back alive with any gold, not even a small little piece of copper-- not one. If they come back at all, they are congratulate them on their survival skills, and are treated to their wounds and whatever else is needed until they can live on their own once more.

Normally, children never ever go, not unless it's a group of a hundred. Small groups are trained, or have a death wish. Sometimes, they really leave in less than twenty because they hate living, and never want to see others but their friends. This has happened two times in history, from kingdoms far away from Charlenge. We take pride in our kingdom and no one leaves without a pat on the back and a good luck from us all.

Today marks history in the small kingdom of Charlenge. We have a group of trained children heading out; all friends.

It's only a mere group of four!

VINCENZO

Vincenzo stood a few hundred feet from the gate. The walls surrounding the city were so huge that the gate was truly the only way out-- and he could see them from where he stood. His camo shorts and plain white t-shirt. His brown hair was cut the day before, just to get out of his eyes, trimmed to be at the middle of his neck in the back and just past his ears at the side.* His hazel eyes had dark, dark rings under them signaling his lack of sleep from previous nights that he had been preparing. His light skin was slightly tan from being outside much. He was average height for a seventeen year old.

One of his pockets contained a concealed dagger. Tied around his waist were a katana and wakizashi set. Alkamus was known for its inventors. They had created a kind of backpack.. but could hold thousands of items. It was known as an ACX. Vincenzo had one with all his clothes in it. He also had things to sharpen his swords, and many, many rounds of bullets for his .375 Magnum, which was also inside. It also contained medical supplies, a few books and gallons of water. His girlfriend, one of his three traveling companions had other things. They had all brought many items with them because the ACX allowed it. Most of the things were necessary. Tents, sleeping bags, food, water... It was made so easy because the ACX made it feel nearly weightless too!

Birds flew overhead and Vincenzo walked closed to the gate. It would be another hour, but people started to gather and question him. A few tried to persuade him to stay, but all were shrugged off. He gave hugs to people, and made promises to return.

Where the hell are the others? I can't do this by myself!

(* Lol, just base his hair off of mine, bro.)
Back to top Go down
L.

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins.   The Adventure Begins. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 8:20 pm

Raye:
[i]Raye continued packing for his journey with Vincenzo and Arianne, his girlfriend(Who he was slightly jealous of, although he never spoke it to another soul). What would he need? What wouldn't he. Stress was breaking him down. He could, no he will die out there. Mages always have bad luck. Who would miss him? Would anyone miss him? Not that he could think of. He was never popular. Never made any real friends. Or at least that he thought, due to extreem paranoia.
Shrug it off, you'll be fine. You'll be fine. Your friends are looking after you. Vince is my friend, right? What am I thinking? He did let me join, didn't he? Raye was pacing back and forth, thinking thoughts like this. He packed up his katana, a custom 9mm pistol, fashioned to look like a dragon, it's maw the barrel. Along with that he packed supplies. Medical supplies. That and ammo. So much ammunition.
Raye walked to the mirror to fix himself up. He looked a mess. Black scraggly hair covering his pale blue eyes. The dark jutting scar shaping a crecent moon on his cheek, contratsing his pale grey complection. That damn scar... Damn Ryuk. Damn that necromancer freak to hell. Everybody feared him, his dark personality, his obsession to kill, his obsession with the dead. That freak maskhe always wore. Nobody knew anything about him, not even his face. Not his name, Ryuk's not his real name. What was with him? Why is it so cold? Raye couldn't stop shivering.

Ryuk
[i]Ryuk unfurlled from the shadows cast into Raye's room. Raye just didn't know it. He will soon. Everybody calls him names, none have the guts to say it out loud, though. Yes, Ryuk can read thoughts. Only after he makes physical contact, at least. An avantage, and a curse.
Ryuk shifted his RCX on his back. In it contained severall stelletos, small, throwable daggers, and his enchanted dagger, the Devil's Fang. It was so powerful it could absorb one's soul with a simple pin-prick. There was only one catch: You had to sell your sould to use it. For that reason, Ryuk still hasn't used it. Even he feared a life without a soul. Let that be for the undead he brings into this realm. Yes, it was true, he loved the dead. They were so much better company. Unable to argue, or even hate. They existed souly to follow orders, and did so without argument.
"Still fawning over that burn from last week? You never were tough. You won't last a minute out there with us. What makes you think you can keep up?

Raye
"Oh, Ryuk.. I didn't see you there..."
Back to top Go down
BlackEndWhite

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins.   The Adventure Begins. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 9:43 pm

Arianne

Not too long ago, Arianne had cast a spell upon all her friends for tracking. While she couldn't read minds or bend wills, she could tell what they were saying, and where their location was, along with send them a message. Luckily for Raye, she decided to tune in to them all. Vincenzo was of course her first. Over a year together and she still liked to check in, even though he was so routine. She smiled sadly to herself as she walked down the roads. She wouldn't be seeing these people for a long time, and Vincenzo was just giving his farewells. A sadness overwhelmed her and wouldn't go away until they were out. She and her boyfriend were well known for helping out and demonstrating much power, but would become just names if they didn't come back with tales and legends; fame and fortunes. She decided that it was time to see what her other friends were up to before she depressed herself.

"You were never tough."

She shook her head, and started running. A fight with Raye and Ryuk already. It seemed that Ryuk was quite the bully when it came to Raye, and liked to show off his power. Only Vincenzo showed any authority to Ryuk though, he was the only one who could match him. Though the two never did go all out at each other, as a token of respect.

"Vincent, honey, they're fighting again. I'm certain that they're in Raye's house. His room. Just a few hundred feet from where you are."

She sighed and ran her fingers through her long, black hair sensing quick movement from her significant other already.

Vincenzo

"Those two! Dang-it!" Vincenzo was already moving at full speed, nearing the house. It took no effort before he reached his friend's home. He looked up to the window of his friend's room. Quickly, he looked around for things to climb on, then started scaling the wall. It took almost no effort, having to endure much harder tasks before being allowed to even touch his swords when he was training.

He broke into the room with ease. "You left the window open," he said, as he landed from his jump in looking down. Come up to a stand he glared at the two. "Cease this argument at once. We're leaving. Now." He shot Ryuk a glance that said 'a fight would only tire us out.' Without magic, Vincenzo was still known as one of the strongest in the kingdom. Ryuk was his only match.

"I can tell you hate each other. But Ryuk, I invited him personally. He's *our* friend."
Back to top Go down
L.

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins.   The Adventure Begins. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 10:09 pm

Ryuk:
Ryuk sighed and tossed Rayes body, which was quite easy. He was pale and limp with fear, seeing as Ryuk had done the forbidon(again) by summoning a lich thrall into the city as an door gaurd to stop Vincenzo from entering. It wasn't the first rule he had broken, nor will it be the last. Raye quickly scrambled to the safety of Vinenzo's aura. "Raye, you lucky bastard. We both know what would've happened if our dear friend Vince had been civillized and used the door." The shadow of the lich behind the door quickly dissolved as a response. He used the name Vince because he knew how he bore the name of Vincenzo with pride, even if Vincenzo didn't. He knew many things about people they didn't. All Vincenzo knew is it bothered him. And only Ryuk deserved to be prideful. He was the only one willing and brave enough to go as far as defying Death himself.
"Vince, when will you let the boy stand up for himself? Out there he won't have his hero to save him all the time." Ryuk tweaked his ebony mask, which resembled the depreaved demon of Madness. He stared into Vincenzo's very soul, his burning with so much hatred he knew it hurt Vincenzo. "However, my honor prevents me from attacking a downed enemy, so you live to see another day, Raye. Cherish it." "Heh, get ready Vince," Ryuk sneared under his breath.
Raye:
"I-I could've beaten you.." He said it even as he knew it wasn't true. Strange, there seemed to be a glow as Ryuk stared Vincenzo down. Wait... He's... He won't, will he? No, he will. He is! "VINCENZO!" Raye tackled him to stop the mental attack from going to far. Ryuk started doing something so inhuman Raye would dream of it. He growled, which sounded so demonic it penetrated his very soul and his blood ran cold with fear.
Back to top Go down
BlackEndWhite

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins.   The Adventure Begins. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 6:45 pm

VINCENZO

Vincenzo had shown very little reaction to anything Ryuk was doing, as if his "so called friend" wasn't doing anything at all. When tackled, Vincenzo went down with a soft thud as he hit the ground, but felt no pain. He pushed Raye off of his body, his once calm hazel eyes now seeing nothing but rage. He rose back to his feet rather quickly, as if hate were now his master. "Fool me once.." he started, but decided against finishing it. Using just his pure adrenaline, he drew his katana and urged forward slightly, leaving the kissaki just a few hairs' width from Ryuk's throat.

"I may not read minds like you, or keep much hate with me, but you're pushing it. Here's an obvious observation I've noticed since we first met. You can't stand someone being better than you, so you train hard to try and beat me. But it will never be that way. If you come with us, you work with us. If you attack, I'll kill you. Even if you deny it, death is still inevitable."

Silence fell upon them with the only noises coming from outside the window, and tiny movement between the three inside. It was apparent that the weapon would stay where it was.
Back to top Go down
L.

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins.   The Adventure Begins. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:45 am

Ryuk:
At first, Ryuk was blinded with fury. Then, he did something that threw everyone off: He laughed. At first, it was his normal dark humor laugh, but then it became manic. Raye cringed at the sound. Ryuk sweeped his arm and Vincenzo glided from him. He stood up and brushed himself off. "Vince, death can be beaten. Nobody's ever had the skill is all. But I have a plan. You'll see soon enough." Observing his surroundings like always, he noticed something. Raye was gone. Where was the fool..? As if to answer, he heard his thoughts moving fast. He was looking for something... His pistol. "So this is how it's going to be?" Ryuk sighed, and expertly sweep-kicked, knocking Raye over, catching his pistol, and stripped the magizene. "Raye, the fight was over. You attempted to take someone's life after they have made peace. You are with out honor." The finnal five words hung in the air as Ryuk jumped out the window, gliding with a twisted grace to the ground bellow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure Begins.   The Adventure Begins. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Adventure Begins.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
streetkidsrp :: Where Calvin and I cease our boredom. :: Adventure in Alkamus-
Jump to: