streetkidsrp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

streetkidsrp

Calvin Was Here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wait, I'm actually posting a thread?! I need to call my mother, she'll be so proud!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Calvin
Slavedriver

Wait, I'm actually posting a thread?! I need to call my mother, she'll be so proud! Empty
PostSubject: Wait, I'm actually posting a thread?! I need to call my mother, she'll be so proud!   Wait, I'm actually posting a thread?! I need to call my mother, she'll be so proud! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 12:39 am

The Great Nations were founded after the War, nearly a thousand years ago, started when the king of Ibanez died leaving no heir. The War that could have been prevented, or so it was said, by the Spirit Warriors, had they deemed such earthly threats worthy of their notice. For while they fought threats from outside, they failed to notice that the greatest threat humanity had ever faced was upon them, and that threat was the greed, the jealousy, the hunger for power and wealth that burns inside every human heart. They didn't notice it. It destroyed them.

The Druids were respected. They could have decided who got the crown, and there would be no war. But they didn't. There was a general consensus that the normal human affairs were not to be decided by the Druids, and that they were not to meddle in the affairs of the ordinary humans unless it was absolutely necessary.

After the war, after all the death and destruction and loss and hate and fear and pain had quieted, people began to notice that it was all for nothing. Ibanez was laid to waste, and the Great Nations were founded, four respective rulers (originally the four respective generals of the four respective factions in the war) dividing the known world between them.

People began to resent the Druids, and they were forced into hiding. People forgot them except as fairy tales about fantastic magic and terrible demons.

They were not fairy tales.

Now they fight a war even greater than The last War, a war they have been fighting as long as men have been able to tap into whatever magic Terra holds and defend their world from Outsiders, demons who would gladly see it burn.

This war is fought in silent, against the backdrop of relative peace in the Nations. The Spirit Warriors fight in the hope of one day closing the extraplanar portals the Outsiders used to invade our world for good.

They are lessened and scattered, but the Druids still fight.

---

Ardigan spun his sword and slashed the demon across the chest, spraying black ichor in all directions. The demon hissed, and felt its mind being battered from all directions, as though there was an army of mindbreakers assailing him. These two were just legends, thought the Outsider. fThey cannot possibly exist, they're just to scare us into obedience by the Overlords-

The demon thought no more.

"That should be the last of them," said Ardigan calmly, heating his blade to where it glowed white hot to clean it of the acidic ichor. "I'll burn the bodies, shall I?" he said to his companion.
Back to top Go down
https://streekidsrp.forumotion.com
BlackEndWhite

Wait, I'm actually posting a thread?! I need to call my mother, she'll be so proud! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wait, I'm actually posting a thread?! I need to call my mother, she'll be so proud!   Wait, I'm actually posting a thread?! I need to call my mother, she'll be so proud! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 12:49 am

Avian cracked his knuckles, a harsh smirk in the darkness. But it wasn't dark outside. No, it was daytime. Not when your element was the shadow of course, and no one was better with it than him. There were many demons dead on the ground near him. And he didn't even have to try. "This is too easy for us now. Don't waste time burning them. This was the easy group. We've got the next wave that this student battle machine will send out at us," he explained. Yes, they were inside of the training program again. This time though it was set for aces. They were training to take out the current ones. They may have been powerful, but not yet the strongest of their kind. Too new. Toooo new.

Suddenly a hundred more demons rose from the ground. "I love this training!" he yelled happily, a raven flying down and ripping the head off of one.
Back to top Go down
Calvin
Slavedriver

PostSubject: Re: Wait, I'm actually posting a thread?! I need to call my mother, she'll be so proud!   Wait, I'm actually posting a thread?! I need to call my mother, she'll be so proud! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:05 am

Ardigan moved his blade quickly and accurately, hardly wasting time with fancy flourishes and showy swordplay. His sword went where he wanted it to when he wanted it to, and there was nothing any low demon could do. Jets of fire erupted everywhere, burning them alive.

A particularly large Outsider, a middle demon by the look of him, made towards Ardigan. He screamed and jumped forward to land on the demon's chest, knocking it back. He plunged the blood-red blade of his sword into where the first of the demon's hearts would be.

The demon threw Ardigan backwards and away from it. Blinded by rage, it charged where the Druid lay, its heavily muscled legs giving it speed as it lowered its horned head to skewer Ardigan on them.

Just as it was about to reach its prey, the Warrior vanished. The room vanished. The demon stepped backwards in surprise. Had it died a glorious death and been sent to the Infernal Planes at last? It didnt remember any glorious death. It remembered no pain, aside from the light sting from the sword that still impaled his chest.

Confused, the great beast sat. Glorious deaths were painful, right? Painful and drawn out and...well, it certainly was never described like this. the demon shook its massive head, bewildered.

And then the sword was wrenched from the beasts chest, and used to behead it. Ardigan stood over the decapitated body, for he had used his mental powers to create an illusionary world around the demon to distract it while he snuck up behind. There was no time to examine his handiwork, for he was then attacked by a lower demon and was forced back into the fray, hacking and slashing and stabbing until there was nothing more to kill.

Last edited by Calvin on Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlackEndWhite

PostSubject: Re: Wait, I'm actually posting a thread?! I need to call my mother, she'll be so proud!   Wait, I'm actually posting a thread?! I need to call my mother, she'll be so proud! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:24 am

Avian did not play it so nicely. He didn't give any of the biggest demons the grace of illusion. He withdrew his katana, specialized for strength, extra sharpness. He started slicing evilly through all the demons, harsh and quick. He grew bored and sheathed his blade. "It's time we started using our elemental powers more than weapons," he said almost bored.

"If we're going to beat Raven and Minoru, it's going to take some doing... and we aren't doing too much."

Out of no where Avian began moving at quick speeds, swiftly dodging all attacks, crushing enemies that got near with his physical strength, burning others alive. His elements spliced once, and only fixed themselves for a few seconds. He could never get them undone again.
Back to top Go down
Calvin
Slavedriver

PostSubject: Re: Wait, I'm actually posting a thread?! I need to call my mother, she'll be so proud!   Wait, I'm actually posting a thread?! I need to call my mother, she'll be so proud! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 3:05 pm

Ardigan steadied himself and took a fighting stance, his sword held in front of him with the flat forward, ready to slash at an opponent with the full force of his strength. His knees were bent into a low crouch, and he surveyed the carnage they had wrought.

"Are we to take abother wave? Or shall we rest? Even you and I cannot defeat the aces on empty stomachs and sleepless nights."

As he finished his sentence, a great roar came from behind them. Ardugan spun on his heel to face the monster. The training room had outdone its self.

The Demon Overlord looked down at them, black and heavily muscled. They hadn't been seen on Terra in centuries; they led full invasions, the last if which was before the War. Ardigan wondered if they Druids could fend off a full scale extraplanar invasion in their weakened state, but the thought was quickly pushed out of his mind. Giant demons will do that to you.

Ardigan charged, a wall of energy surrounding him. He looked back to see if Avian was following him.
(edit the name to whatever you were gonna change it to. Sorry for any typos, im on my phone so it's hard)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wait, I'm actually posting a thread?! I need to call my mother, she'll be so proud!   Wait, I'm actually posting a thread?! I need to call my mother, she'll be so proud! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wait, I'm actually posting a thread?! I need to call my mother, she'll be so proud!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
streetkidsrp :: Where Calvin and I cease our boredom. :: Spirit Warriors-
Jump to: