streetkidsrp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

streetkidsrp

Calvin Was Here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Luveneri vs Elijah

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackEndWhite

Luveneri vs Elijah Empty
PostSubject: Luveneri vs Elijah   Luveneri vs Elijah I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 7:29 pm

"We're the top two warriors in the world.." Luveneri sighed. "And now we're reduced to fighting for everyone to watch us.. for learning." He knew that was a lie, Elijah had definitely signed them up for an exhibition match for fun. You work too hard, you need to do fighting for fun. How was this fun? They were too strong to have play-matches. Oh he'd teach his partner something now.. he was the strongest warrior ever for a reason. But his partner was just behind him in that department. He stared his opponent.. his best friend, down. And that's when they were told the infamous words...

"BEGIN."

Luvenari's eyes narrowed, and he quickly unsheathed a sword. It didn't look like a normal weapon though.. the hilt was made of what seemed to be.. a shadow.. and the blade was a bunch of bones twirled together and sharpened.
Back to top Go down
L.

Luveneri vs Elijah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luveneri vs Elijah   Luveneri vs Elijah I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 3:34 am

Elijah smirked. Fun. It was good to have fun. It was so boring being in the top ten. Nobody ever needs us. "Alright, let's go." Bringing his hand up, he grinned. Weapons are for the weak minded. His hand was glowing gold and in seconds a blade was jutting from the arm, skin and sinew off the sides. The next second he was standing over his friend's shoulder. Knowing that put the fight he knew wouldn't end well at an end, he was gone the next, before Luveneri could even turn the rage of his taunting would form an attack.
Back to top Go down
BlackEndWhite

Luveneri vs Elijah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luveneri vs Elijah   Luveneri vs Elijah I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 3:46 am

"You're a fool, Eli."

Luveneri began slashing wildly in all directions. They weren't slow strikes either, he was moving at incredibly, un-rivaled speeds. His weapon was hollow, making him move even faster. Now his rapid slashes weren't hurting anyone, they were showing off. That was all he was doing now, slashing a hundred times a second. "You're going to lose this." He jumped high in the air, the bones glowing in black light as he began spinning in mid-air, the aura covering him. He landed down with a black jacket, and black shorts. You couldn't see his face. He stuck the blade into the ground.

In an instant there was a pool of darkness starting to flood the arena. "You know I won't go full power on you. I do like this universe," he smirked, although it was hidden.
Back to top Go down
L.

Luveneri vs Elijah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luveneri vs Elijah   Luveneri vs Elijah I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 3:54 am

"Heh, yes, yes I am. But.." He faded above the shadow, "I like to have fun." He formed a bright armor around him, shining light in all directions. "And come now, don't you think the audience wants to see the fight?" Elijah grinned and forced himself forward with his immense power, laughing.
Back to top Go down
BlackEndWhite

Luveneri vs Elijah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luveneri vs Elijah   Luveneri vs Elijah I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:10 am

There were indeed camera filming the two. The arena itself was enormous, easily capable for the two to battle. All tournaments were held here, no exceptions. Luveneri never lost in them, and he wasn't going to start.

"Don't worry, I didn't plan to stop them from viewing," he says calmly, as the darkness began to twirl into.. a dragon of sorts. It moved with incredible speed, wrapping itself around Elijah. "And don't try to destroy the dragon," he said. He held a hand out. "Boom." Suddenly it exploded, showing off a tiny fraction of Luveneri's power. The shock-wave blew back his hood to reveal long, black hair and two scars. One under his left, dark blue eye (strange enough since the other was red) and a beru vicious looking scar across his right cheek. Long stories about them both.

"Now stop hiding, I can sense you, you aren't fooling anyone."
Back to top Go down
L.

Luveneri vs Elijah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luveneri vs Elijah   Luveneri vs Elijah I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:28 am

Elijah formed from the smoke, hurtling at Luveneri. Getting as close as he could, he vanished again. "You can, but the crowd can't. It's fun to screw with them," Elijah's voice flooded the arena, coming from everywhere, "And, you think you're the only one who can make pets?" A powerful tremor sent a wave the arena, as a shining scorpion formed. "Have fun, smile." Elijah grinned.
Back to top Go down
BlackEndWhite

Luveneri vs Elijah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luveneri vs Elijah   Luveneri vs Elijah I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:46 am

"Hmph. Fun? When was the last time you saw me have fun?" Luveneri seemed to fade out and fade back in, grabbing his sword. "You think that was a pet? I have yet to summon my pet. I was manipulating the shadow." He jumped up, fading out. He was literally moving too fast to be seen. He appeared jump above the beast, landing on it. He did two things: first pulled his hood over his head, then slashed harshly over and over. Suddenly he jumped up, practically floating.

"You know you can't beat me right?" he asked, jumping back. He jabbed his weapon back into the ground, sending a dark wave around. He paused momentarily to clear his mind. "You can't infect my mind." Suddenly ever with the hood casting a shadow, the dark blue and pure red eyes glowed perfectly.
Back to top Go down
L.

Luveneri vs Elijah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luveneri vs Elijah   Luveneri vs Elijah I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 5:06 am

"Oh I know I can't win, but I try to have fun. Loosen up, even a stiff ass like you can have some fun." Elijah flew from the maw of the scorpion, wrapping around him and stabbing viciously.
Back to top Go down
L.

Luveneri vs Elijah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luveneri vs Elijah   Luveneri vs Elijah I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 5:15 am

Luveneri started to lose form, drifting away like a shadow. He re-formed when free. "You play around too much. Work is work. While you were getting drunk, I was always working. And look at the rewards." A shadow slithered up his left arm, going to his fist and he punched Elijah. "Why start a match you knew you wouldn't win?"
Back to top Go down
L.

Luveneri vs Elijah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luveneri vs Elijah   Luveneri vs Elijah I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 5:20 am

(I'm just going to say, I didn't post that last one)

"I work, too! Shit, I've been blown up," Elijah holds gestures to his torso, which had been horribly burned and scarred in the incident, "I've fought assassins, lost companions," Chrystal's death was still fresh in his eyes, she was more dun than Luvenerie, at least, "It's not like I don't contribute the the cause." Elijah morphed his other arm into a mace, "Now, let's have some fun."
Back to top Go down
BlackEndWhite

Luveneri vs Elijah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luveneri vs Elijah   Luveneri vs Elijah I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 5:23 am

"I didn't let anyone too close. Only you." He smirked at the mace and merely began avoiding the attacks from it. No one was gonna hit him if he didn't want to. Well.. the last battle he had been in he barely made it out alive. But that's a different story. "Meet my animal." They heard a low growling noise, and a pure black tiger rose from the ground. It was menacing looking, and it had the same colored eyes as Luveneri.
Back to top Go down
L.

Luveneri vs Elijah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luveneri vs Elijah   Luveneri vs Elijah I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:05 pm

"Now you're getting into the heart of it." A flash of golden light brought Elijah's overgrown scorpion back, which almost immediately lunged at the tiger. Elijah launched a full psychic attack on Luveneri this time, seizing his mind and lunged at the opponent sending a crushing blow from his mace and a sharp jab from the blade.
Back to top Go down
BlackEndWhite

Luveneri vs Elijah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luveneri vs Elijah   Luveneri vs Elijah I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 1:51 pm

"Oh come now. You were there at my last battle. Did you honestly think this would work?" He sounded taunting, even as the mace hit. Sort of. A shadow had formed itself, the mace hit that instead, as if going into it. Luveneri's mind wasn't touched. He merely thought about nothing.

The tiger on the other hand was having a simple time as well. he raised a paw and slashed at the scorpion.
Back to top Go down
L.

Luveneri vs Elijah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luveneri vs Elijah   Luveneri vs Elijah I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:58 pm

"Do you think I really think I'll win?" Elijah smirked as his scorpion caught the tiger in it's pincers and stabbed viciously with it's venom-oozing stinger, "I'm just here for the ride." Elijah drew a sphere of his own concentrated energy. "Heh, let's end this." The same feeling of pure adrenaline he felt from fighting the assassin was here now. He loved that feeling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Luveneri vs Elijah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luveneri vs Elijah   Luveneri vs Elijah I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Luveneri vs Elijah
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
streetkidsrp :: Where Calvin and I cease our boredom. :: Spirit Warriors-
Jump to: