streetkidsrp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

streetkidsrp

Calvin Was Here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kitsune Siblings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nessa

Kitsune Siblings Empty
PostSubject: Kitsune Siblings   Kitsune Siblings I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 9:43 pm

Kana cowered in the shadowy corner of her dorm, knees pulled up to her chin, long dark hair spilling around her like a cloak. Her head snapped up at the sound of footsteps approaching, causing her entire back to sting. She let out a small cry of pain as her blood soaked top shifted against her wounds. Clasping a trembeling hand over her mouth to prevent any more noises from escaping, she stared at the door with wide eyes, caught between hoping that it wasn't Ms. Johnson and that it wasn't her brother. She didn't know if she could survive another beating by their caretaker, but conversley, she didn't want her brother to see her like this. Kylan would freak out if he saw the damage done to her back.
Back to top Go down
BlackEndWhite

Kitsune Siblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitsune Siblings   Kitsune Siblings I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 2:15 am

Kylan sat outside the door to their dorm. His eyes were sad with dark rings from lack of sleep. He knew what had happened, and he was tired of it. There was a bastard bully, an evil caretaker and the fact that his sister tried to hide it all from him. She was never good at it, and he had been listening to her for the past few minutes. Sighing, he got up and put a bored expression, walking into the room. "Hello," he said, though his voice was trembling slightly. "I heard you crying.. I know what happened," he said quietly, trying to maintain his voice. He couldn't stand the thought his sister was in pain because of a person who had once been trusted.
Back to top Go down
Nessa

Kitsune Siblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitsune Siblings   Kitsune Siblings I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 11:26 pm

Kana looked up at her brother, eyes wide. "I wasn't crying..." She lied, swiping at her eyes. Screwing her face up in pain, Kana let out a little moan. "Otouto-kun, can you take a look at my back? I can't clean and bandage it myself." She asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kitsune Siblings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitsune Siblings   Kitsune Siblings I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kitsune Siblings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
streetkidsrp :: Where Calvin and I cease our boredom. :: The soft war-
Jump to: