streetkidsrp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

streetkidsrp

Calvin Was Here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Street kids rp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BlackEndWhite

Street kids rp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street kids rp   Street kids rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:15 pm

"You haven't seen much," Raven said, throwing Nivlac off the couch and kicking it back some. There was revealed a trapdoor, which he opened. There was bunches of food (mainly junk food, normally stupid, albeit Raven's age made him crave it) and some very expensive items. "This is my food and item hiding place. Go ahead, eat something. I steal and sell to various people for a lot of cash and stock up. I'd buy more healthy things but, no stove or electricity besides this," he said, turning on a small lamp that was powered by batteries. "Also, if you look above, there is a small part in the ceiling. It's fake. I store cash up there. I'm running low though, and some of that stuff I don't want to sell. And I need a new couch." Hee sat on the floor, against the wall, and closed the door to the hideout. Turning off the lantern, he smiled in the dark. "How about a thieving spree tomorrow?"
Back to top Go down
Calvin
Slavedriver

PostSubject: Re: Street kids rp   Street kids rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 9:03 pm

Nivlac sat up, rubbing the back of his head. "he looked at Avian. He was grinning. The spree sounded fun. If they were lucky, they'd get caught stealing; the ensuing chases were always fun. "A theiving spree? Awesome. Haven't done that in a while. But....Can I pick the couch?"
Back to top Go down
https://streekidsrp.forumotion.com
BlackEndWhite

PostSubject: Re: Street kids rp   Street kids rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 9:15 pm

"Go for it," Raven yawned, closing his eyes. "Wake me up when you're up."

(Short posts equal short posts.)
Back to top Go down
Calvin
Slavedriver

PostSubject: Re: Street kids rp   Street kids rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 9:29 pm

(At least mine had the common decency to be three sentences long)
The next morning, Nivlac woke up to something crawling up his leg. He groggily looked down, seeing a rat positioned on his calf. He yelled, jerking his leg so the rat fell to the floor. He got up and quickly stomped on the rat's skull, crushing it. He had reacted on impulse. Nivlac wondered if rat brain left a stain. He picked up the body and tossed it out a window. He looked at Avian, and grunted "Get up."

Nivlac was still tired. "Do you have coffee?" he asked Avian. "I would kill for some coffee." He reflected grimly that he actually had once. Admitted, he hadn't eaten anything in three days at the time... Oh, the joys of growing up on the streets.... Nivlac laughed at himself; he was always pessimistic in the mornings.
Back to top Go down
BlackEndWhite

PostSubject: Re: Street kids rp   Street kids rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 9:50 pm

"Nice freak out," Raven said sarcastic. "I can tell you're not a morning person. I'm neutral. I'll get pissed and sometimes I'll be fine," he said. "I got coffee beans. And a pencil. And some paper," he started saying this as he wrote things down with said piece of paper. "Jewelry, bricks, a couch, and a knife sharpener kit. I saw your dull blade. A lot of mine are dull too," he said. "Anything else you want to add on here? Because we can steal basically anything, the couch is first though, then the sharpener kit, I know a store that has them, and we're gonna buy it," he said, grabbing money and stuffing it in his pocket. "Buying is dumb, yeah, but I respect one of the workers there," he said, remembering the guy who helped him when he was first on the streets. "Just write whatever you want here and we'll go get it. I have plenty of room here.."

Last edited by Rav3n on Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Calvin
Slavedriver

PostSubject: Re: Street kids rp   Street kids rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 10:12 pm

Nivlac briefly wondered if he could get the caffeine from chewing coffee beans. He decided not to try. He'd steal a cup from some cafe somewhere. "Uhh. I don't think I need more than just a whetstone for my knife. But let's just get what we need and then stuff we can sell, and then whatever else we want." Nivlac was impatient. "You ready? 'Cause I'm bored. And I want my coffee." He walked up to the door, opened it, and looked outside. It was overcast and gloomy, like most days. Nivlac looked up; there was an easy fire escape ladder on the side of the building they were in, providing access to the rooftops. "Let's go," he said, and stepped outside.
Back to top Go down
BlackEndWhite

PostSubject: Re: Street kids rp   Street kids rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 10:59 pm

Quickly, Raven climbed to the top. He waited for Nivlac. When his friend was up, he said immediately: "This is the hardest heist we'll have. The couch. I know a dump that will have one, where we'll pick one and take it back to the hideout and clean it tonight. Sounds easy? Too bad, this is hard since the dump is guarded," he said, running off, until they were at the last roof. He pointed down to the dump, as he saw his friend catch up. "Now, I can see a couch," he said, pointing at the small, but big enough piece of furniture. "There are guards at the gate to make sure hobos don't try to get in. We're going to have to climb the fence to retrieve it, then bring it back to the hideout. The hard part is moving it over."
Back to top Go down
Calvin
Slavedriver

PostSubject: Re: Street kids rp   Street kids rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:09 pm

The guards weren't armed very well. Each had a night stick and a pistol strapped to their hips. Nivlac wondered if they were allowed to use them. "How do you propose to do it?" he asked. If they could overpower the guards, the could get in, but could they get out? No, it was probably better to sneak in, and overpower them on the way out. But how? Knife them? Too many guards, and they could probably shoot to wound. Maybe they could hit them with the couch....He laughed at himself. There was probably some way of doing it he didn't know. He looked at Raven.
Back to top Go down
BlackEndWhite

PostSubject: Re: Street kids rp   Street kids rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 12:07 am

Raven looked for a weak point in the fence. "This is a pretty pathetic fence. I can break it, come on," he said, climbing down, landing on the last window ledge and jumping to the bottom, preforming a combat roll. He took his knife and began cutting the barbed wire. "So rusty.. what idiots," he whispered, breaking the wire off completely and grabbing one side of the couch. "Come on, lift the other end and we'll move this back to the hideout."
Back to top Go down
Calvin
Slavedriver

PostSubject: Re: Street kids rp   Street kids rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 12:15 am

Nivlac grabbed the other end of the couch, and they carried quickly back through the fence. Ardigan kept expecting someone to see them. He dared them to. One of the guards was walking this way...Nivlac pointed him out to Avian. "Come on, go faster, the guard's coming." He wished he had a free hand so he could get his knife...
The guard came closer...
...And saw them. He ran up, and Nivlac dropped the couch quickly, kicking him in the stomach. He picked up the couch and ran.
Back to top Go down
BlackEndWhite

PostSubject: Re: Street kids rp   Street kids rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 12:41 am

Right before he was out of reach, Raven landed a clean karate chop to the man's throat, knocking him over. He dropped the couch, stopping Nivlac in his place, as he put the now broken wire up and cleaned it to make it looked like the guard was just hallucinating. Picking it back up, the two ran it back to Raven's place, where he unlocked the door again, and put it inside. "Whew.. I don't think this needs much cleaning.. in fact it looks kind of new, just thrown there," he commented, going to his notepad and scratching off "couch". "To the store. I don't know where to steal bricks so we're going to have to get some of those too.."
Back to top Go down
Calvin
Slavedriver

PostSubject: Re: Street kids rp   Street kids rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 4:41 pm

"Uh, okay." Nivlac liked the couch. It looked comfortable. Totally worth beating up the guard for. Worth beating up all the guards for. Maybe not. But still. It was an awesome couch. It was black leather, and it looked brand new. The cushions were seemingly undamaged, and the couch as a whole was like anything out of those furniture stores no street kids bothered going in to. It was surprisingly hard to shoplift a table. But apparently not a couch...it was a mystery why someone would throw it away. Maybe they just didn't need the couch. Hopefully. maybe there was something wrong with it. Oh, well. He'd figure it out later. "You ready?" he asked Raven.
Back to top Go down
BlackEndWhite

PostSubject: Re: Street kids rp   Street kids rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 5:04 pm

"I think I know why this got thrown away," Raven said, looking at it. "Rich bastards. Only explanation. You can use it if you want, I like my old couch when no one who has as much money as they wanted used it. "Now, we need bricks because we're going to build a slightly stronger wall here, and I'll make another entrance. Believe it or not, people are dumb enough to try to steal from me." He pulled Ardigan out of the room and locked the door. "Maybe we can make it bigger. I know the layout of this whole building. It's adandoned but has maybe twenty years left before it's to be destroyed," he smiled, leading on to a department store.
Back to top Go down
Calvin
Slavedriver

PostSubject: Re: Street kids rp   Street kids rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 5:55 pm

Nivlac followed Raven into the store. They sold tools and hardware. Bricks? They could buy lots of bricks if they wanted to. And many other things. Sharp things. If Nivlac ever needed a makeshift weapon, he now knew where to come. They had saws, axes, hatchets, and other objects. Nivlac even saw a ten-pound wrench the size of his leg. What had they come here for? He had trouble remembering...he wanted one of everything. You could never have enough weapons, especially in a two-man gang.
Back to top Go down
BlackEndWhite

PostSubject: Re: Street kids rp   Street kids rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 6:04 pm

"Damn," Raven said, after guiding Nivlac around for a while. "I'm going to just be able to afford all these and the sharpener. I'm gonna be broke." He smiled. "Good thing we're on a spree." He ran to get a basket, and came back, piling bricks up. "All I needed was thirty," he said, running off and getting a knife sharpener. He put it in, and surprising lifted the basket without much difficulty. He needed both hands though. When they checked everything out, Avian had it all put in bags and handed Nivlac some, before walking out with his bricks. "Now we need to get some stuff to sell. I know some rich bitch who has everything they need and more."
Back to top Go down
Calvin
Slavedriver

PostSubject: Re: Street kids rp   Street kids rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 6:29 pm

Nivlac followed him out. "We gonna drop these off first? Or maybe we can beat them with them. Or make them carry them back and then beat them..." he mused, carrying the bricks and the whetstone. He still wished they could have bought that wrench. Oh, well...maybe later...he dreamed happily of the looks he would get carrying that down the street. Probably get arrested. First for having a huge wrench and carrying it around in a threatening manner and then for bashing a police officer over the head with a huge wrench in a threatening manner.
Back to top Go down
BlackEndWhite

PostSubject: Re: Street kids rp   Street kids rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 6:44 pm

"Duh," Raven said, guiding him back to the hideout. "This day has been boring. Good thing we're stealing from that rich guy, he has guards, security, the whole nine yards. And it's ours for a challenge to get," he said. "It'll be easy, like knocking out a hundred people and stealing jewels that the owner probably doesn't even remember buying anymore." His eyes shifted as they reached the place. Unlocking the door yet again, he threw the stuff inside and locked it. He went in a new direction this time. "Come on, I know where we're going," he said, running off.
Back to top Go down
Calvin
Slavedriver

PostSubject: Re: Street kids rp   Street kids rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:08 pm

Nivlac followed Raven through the streets. He wished he'd had time to sharpen his knife with the whetstone before they left. Oh well. It would do for now. They reached the complex. Raven had been right. This was going to be fun. It was a large, modern looking building, two stories high, with a large fence surrounding it. There were guards, though they weren't heavily armed. Simply a pistol and a nightstick each. This seemed to be the universal uniform for police and guards. Why go heavily armed when just your presence commands respect? A policeman was an image. He was an idea. You did what they said because they were the police, and that's just the way it was. There was a mental block on society preventing it from happening. It those times when people realized that there was nothing special about them, they were just your neighbors wearing uniforms, that chaos happened.

Nivlac looked to Raven. "You know a way in, I presume?"
Back to top Go down
BlackEndWhite

PostSubject: Re: Street kids rp   Street kids rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 4:26 pm

Raven observed the scene for a few minutes before answering. "Of course." He pointed to the back of the building. "Twenty minutes. Guards have shift changes. Twenty minutes from now guards behind the mansion will switch with guards in the building. About thirty seconds. We only get fifteen from the time it will be to get down. In those fifteen seconds we have to climb," he pointed to the top. "To that open window. If we do it correctly, no one will bother us." He pulled out two pairs of gloves. "I'm always prepared. Put these on, no fingerprints can be seen or we'll be caught." He put his own and began to watch, waiting for the right moment.
Back to top Go down
Calvin
Slavedriver

PostSubject: Re: Street kids rp   Street kids rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 1:14 am

Nivlac put on the gloves, and waited. Adrenaline coursed through his veins. He always felt like this before a heist.
On top of the world.
He could do anything.
Anything in the world. He could outwit any security, go anywhere he wanted, take anything, and there was nothing anyone could do the stop him. He could take the world and spin it around his finger.
This was why he stole. It was fun. Some people say if you do what you love you never work a day of your life.
For Nivlac, this was an actual reality.
Back to top Go down
BlackEndWhite

PostSubject: Re: Street kids rp   Street kids rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 1:48 am

After about twenty minutes, Raven watched the guards diverse. He smiled slyly. "Now," he whispered, jumping off the edge, turning in midair and grabbed a ledge. He started climbing down like this. It took about seven seconds to get down. Twenty three left. He ran, not waiting for Nivlac, since he didn't have time. He took a high jump and grabbed a ledge, hoisting himself up. He continued to do this, gleaming into the locked window to make sure no one was in. Coast was clear. He climbed up this one, then reached the open window. He risked a glance. No one. He knew the people who lived here were out somewhere, but he didn't know if guards would be inside of the house too. He was lucky, the owner was a slob. Jewels were everywhere, but he also noticed a security camera. Luckily it wasn't pointed at him as he entered. He quickly went over and disabled his.. by breaking it. Now he started stuffing the priceless items into his pockets. "Priceless now.. but soon will have a pretty high tag on them. Ehehe."
Back to top Go down
Calvin
Slavedriver

PostSubject: Re: Street kids rp   Street kids rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:32 am

Nivlac laughed, pocketing valuables. There was a jewel the size of his palm, a dagger with a hilt embossed with silver (he was careful to sheath this beforehand), and a golden pocket watch. It all seemed old. He didn't see the worth of any of it. The knife was brittle, the watch didn't work, and the jewel was just a rock.People killed for things like this. All the time. He'd done it. He would do it again. And so would everyone else.

This was the afterparty. This was the feeling that drove people off the streets. The feeling of pointlessness. That people lived and died for the things in your pocket, that people could kill each other for a penny. That this would never, ever, change. Greed and cruelty go hand in hand, and compassion was lost somewhere in the relationship. Innocence was less than a memory. And perhaps, just maybe, it would be a good idea to burn it all, and start over.

Do it right this time.
Back to top Go down
BlackEndWhite

PostSubject: Re: Street kids rp   Street kids rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 2:47 am

Raven grabbed Nivlac and made a move towards the window. He motioned they had to leave immediately. It was obvious why as well, footsteps were being heard. Raven climbed on the windowsill, and then to the roof. He didn't check if his friend followed, only that he looked down to the front. Guards were switching out. He climbed down and dropped the last seven feet, almost falling, before taking off into a sprint. Nivlac had less than eight seconds to do the same before he was stuck there for twenty minutes.
Back to top Go down
Calvin
Slavedriver

PostSubject: Re: Street kids rp   Street kids rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 11:27 pm

Nivlac jumped out the window just as a guard walked in. He ran across the rooftop, and followed Raven down, running as he had. Running, hiding, stealing. He wondered if there was more to life than that. He had heard that rich people had time to actually think. Just think. Do nothing but think.

What a waste, he thought as he ran. Learn to multitask.
Back to top Go down
BlackEndWhite

PostSubject: Re: Street kids rp   Street kids rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:05 am

Raven stopped and looked back, seeing Nivlac and smirked. "Alright," he muttered quietly to himself, before turning and breaking into another sprint. They would stop when they reached his secret hideout. He was moving fast, like he always did, not even the heavy objects slowing him down, as he sped through the streets, soon arriving at his street, he waiting for Nivlac.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Street kids rp   Street kids rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Street kids rp
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
streetkidsrp :: Where Calvin and I cease our boredom. :: Street kids roleplay-
Jump to: