streetkidsrp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

streetkidsrp

Calvin Was Here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Street kids rp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Calvin
Slavedriver

Street kids rp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street kids rp   Street kids rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:32 am

Nivlac followed Raven into the hideout. "So where are we going to sell these, and to whom, for what price?" The blackmarket had an economy of its own, tied into that of the city. The city's economy crashed, the blackmarket's sky-rocketed, but briefly. As the city's economy worsened, more people began turning to crime, therefore flooding the market of contraband goods and lowering prices. It was funny to Nivlac, how economics could trump morality every time.
Back to top Go down
https://streekidsrp.forumotion.com
BlackEndWhite

Street kids rp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street kids rp   Street kids rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 1:16 am

"Well, you met all my clients yesterday night. I sell to them, they sell to the main. It's how we work. I'm too young to get to the rich guys, they all think I'll just shank 'em and take it all," Raven explained. "In this town, I'm known by a lot, but I'm not trusted. Why? Because I'm young, even though I've been out here longer than a lot of them."
Back to top Go down

Street kids rp
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
streetkidsrp :: Where Calvin and I cease our boredom. :: Street kids roleplay-
Jump to: