streetkidsrp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

streetkidsrp

Calvin Was Here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

quick chris!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BlackEndWhite

quick chris! Empty
PostSubject: quick chris!   quick chris! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 8:01 pm

SW Pilot Chapter

The heat was unbearable to regular humans, which, thankfully for them, these people weren't. Inside of the Volcano were three souls belonging to famous warriors, currently locked in battle with a demon of Usurpator, Lord of all things Dark and Master of Lies.

All born on Pugnae were gifted with almost unlimited powers and abilities by their divine Creator, Dominus, including the most dangerous and destrictive gift of all: a choice. A choice to use their power for good or ill, to create or destroy, to defend or attack.

As a result, the planet is constantly torn and ravished by war. There is no peace. No-one is safe from bloodshed.Fire and steel claim more lives than old age, and one is considered lucky to reach midlife.In the beggining, there were great nations, and all was peaceful, until Usurpator took the ear of one of the great kings, and promised him riches, and glory, and power over all things that walked on Pugnae. Usurpator lied, and the corrupted king waged war on all others, and the world was plunged into perpetual conflict.

And many died. And many more will follow.

Tiffany was thrown into the wall of the inside of the dormant volcano. This would kill most, even many warriors, but Tiffany was an Ace. She started to fall towards the ground, but caught herself as she landed, and charged the Beast, her hands beginning to crackle with electricity. The Demon saw her, and dismissivly cracked his whip in her direction. The whip caught her around the neck, and a bolt of electricity surged down it. It reached the demon, and his hand jerked, causing the whip, still wrapped around Tiffany's neck, to jerk also. There was a loud snap, and she fell to ground, her neck broken.

Her companions had no time to react, much less grieve the loss of their friend. Analicia began to charge the demon, and as she looked upon the demon, a small spark of fear ignited in her heart. For that was the power of the behemoth, to terrify all those who looked upon it, though nothing is more great and terrible than its master. The beast had horns atop its head that curled like a ram's, its eyes glowed, glaring out at the world beneath the massive horns. Its skin was the color of blood and ash; its muscles rippled with every motion, and the fiery whip it held in its hand was enough to terrify many seasoned warriors.

Analicia faltered. The whip came, breaking the sound barrier as its tip rushed twoard her, and she had only just enough time to jump and roll out of the way. The creature snarled, drew the whip back, preparing to lash at whoever posed more of a threat, Analicia or Minoru. He couldn't just tell who had more authority; instead he had to determine using his senses. He looked at them both, estimating its chances of survival with both. Not very high, his first victim must have just been luck.

There was no more time for pondering though, the two before him started to move. The only problem was the beast couldn't track with their combined motions. While Analicia began running away to the wall, Minoru started moving at an alarming rate all around the Demon. Small explosions occured whenever his feet touched the ground, making him move quicker and with longer strides.
With a penultimate burst, Minoru appeared in front of the beast, and jumped, a final explosion helping him reach more height. He reached the face of his opponent and slashed with pyro coming from his hand, leaving a trail of heat. The mini-giant quickly clasped its hands on its face, screaming in pain.

Not thinking for even a second that he had won, Minoru stopped messing around. He let the demon underestimate his power by moving slowly and seeming like he had to cause much noise to go fast. Quickly, Minoru looked to a watch on his wrist. Instead of time it read the element of the user. It was an object all warriors wore to control their element they used. Currently, Minoru's read "FIRE" in gold, bolded letters. Being the Ace of fire, and it's apparent strongest user alive, his watch read it specially to show off his importance. The word faded off instantly, and was replaced by "AIR" in simple, white letters. Minoru sprinted off, cutting the air in front of him so nothing slowed him down. There was an odd looking curve in the nearly flattened wall and he smiled slyly.

Minoru ran to its side and saw an entrance with Analicia sitting, hiding from the monster. He sat next to her.

"I burned his eyes, he'll be dazed a few more seconds," Minoru explained quickly. "I don't know what we can hurt it with, but I'm guessing too much heat will kill it. I'll just step up the heat. You distract it all you can."

"Instead of just hoping fire finished it off, why don't we try and find more weaknesses?" Analicia questioned.

A loud roar was heard signaling the fight was back on.There was no time for the duo to think of a plan. The Demon would have been blinded permanently, but it barely used sight anyway. It would have been like Minoru losing a nose.

"You go left, I go right!" excailmed Minoru, and Analicia nodded quickly before they jumed out of their hiding place and flanked the Demon on both sides. It roared again, bellowing its anger at anyone who could hear. For many during the Long Wars, that had been the last sound they ever heard. Great armies had surrendered at the sound of that bellow, at that display of anger and hatred for all things.

And now Minoru and Analicia, alone and unaided, were going to have to find a way to kill it before it killed them. And it would, soon. The two were powerful; no men could contest them on the battlefeild. However, an angry Demon could.

The demon heard them running, their armor, though light, still clanged together as they ran. The beast lashed at them with the whip, flames trailing behind it as it uncurled at them. Analicia managed to jump over it, but it caught Minoru on the calf and he fell. The demon sensed this, and began to lumber towards him. A slab of earth rose in his way, and the behemoth forcefully ran into it, deprived of sight. It stumbled back, momentarilly stunned. Analicia had conjured the slab, being the ace of earth and rock. Minoru tried to take advantage of the lapse to gain his feet and retreat quickly enough to attack again while the beast was stunned. He stumbled, but adrenaline kept him from noticing the pain.

"Analicia.. I have an idea. We're going to kill this thing once and for all. He looked into the night sky. "And we go with it." His eyes showed no sadness at the mention of his death. Everyone knew they had to die at one point, and Minoru accepted this long ago with a near death experience. "I'm going to show him true heat!" Minoru made move to stand, but once fell back down. He grunted. "You're gonna have to fight him off while I recover."

Analicia had no time to give her opinion on the matter. The enemy was listening to Minoru and making for an attack, but she didn't let him finish. She shifted the earth specifically under him and let a tiny earthquake throw off his balance. "Take that!" she screamed as he fell and hit the ground with a loud crash. "That's for Tiffany! That's for our friend!" While neither of the two had the time to reconsile with her death before, they both knew they'd miss her forever.

Analicia advanced purposefully. She extended her right arm and a stone spear shot from the ground. She caught it, spun it once to get a feel for it, and threw it at the demon. The beast was just getting up when the spear struck him in the chest. The brittle volcanic rock shattered before it could impale the demon, and a peice of shrapnel cut Analicia's cheek. She ignored it and continued her advance. A stone spike, this time obsidian, shot out of the ground and impaled the demon's shoulder where it lay. the behemoth roared again, and again there was that tiny spark of fear in her heart, her very soul, but this time she did not falter. She had the advantage. She could arm herself at will. Who can contest with stone? It is cold, unwavering, adamant.

And in that moment, so was she.

A second spike shot out of the ground, barely missing the demon's head. It roared again. Black blood pooled beneath the behemoth's skewered shoulder. It roared again and again, hoping to possibly scare off the woman before she took his life.

Analicia took one last step, and the evil creature's whip cut the air. It caught her in the face, and she screamed and fell. Gone was the confidence, the strength, the power, everyhting, her very conciousness washed away by the pain. She lay on the ground. She would never get up.

Minoru watched from the wall, and he despaired at the loss of not one but two friends in less than an hour. And then his despair turned cold and hot all at the same time, and Minoru was angry. He stood, his pain no longer a bother. "Is this sadness, or is this hate I'm feeling?" he questioned, though every word was shouted loudly. "Let us test it, because I think it's actually just rage."

Minoru's hands clenched so tightly to form a fist that they emited a noise that sounded like a rope being stretched apart. "Let me tell you," he said calmly, but his voice threatening. It was perfect silence other than his speaking, so the demon heard every word. "We're standing in a volcano. I am the ace of fire. You've felt my earlier fire haven't you? Because you're about to feel a much, much worse version." Minoru looked at the watch and set it back to "FIRE".

If the monster could have screamed it would have. It would have begged for mercy and repented his ways. He could already feel the heat. Its side burned as the temperature only got hotter.

Minoru had his arms raised high and his eyes closed. "Prepare for my revenge, demon. Boom." After his final word, the ground shook violently underneath them; the volcano was erupting. Minoru brought his arms down, and in an instant the ground blew open. The once dormant mountain became a dangerous, active, currently exploding mound.
Back to top Go down

quick chris!
Page 1 of 1