streetkidsrp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

streetkidsrp

Calvin Was Here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Fox and the Hound. (Chris stay out xD)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BlackEndWhite

The Fox and the Hound. (Chris stay out xD) Empty
PostSubject: The Fox and the Hound. (Chris stay out xD)   The Fox and the Hound. (Chris stay out xD) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 4:42 am

Case rapidly opened his locker, trying to avoid Mark. Mark was a bully he picked on Case because of his size being so much shorter than just about everyone in the school. Sure, Case had his claws but was incredibly weak. Pulling books out and stuffing them into his bag, Case shut his locker, only to turn and see Mark.

"M-Mark. Nice t-to see you?" he said scared.

"Not exactly," Mark said, picking Case up with one hand by grabbing his shirt. "Little genius kid. It's so fun doing this to you." He threw Case at the lockers, making the young boy drop his bag and grab onto his head, trying to ignore the pain. Mark though, didn't stop.

"It's Friday. That means an extra hit. Remember?" Mark said, kicking Case while he was on the ground, getting him right in his stomach. He only smiled brightly when he heard cries of pain come from the neko.
Back to top Go down
CRYSTAL?!

CRYSTAL?!

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound. (Chris stay out xD)   The Fox and the Hound. (Chris stay out xD) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 5:00 am

KARA .
Heels clicking on the linoleum floor, Kara exited the classroom, giving her teacher a polite yet stiff smile as she bid him farewell. She had been the last to leave, seeing as she was reluctant to walk down the halls whilst everyone interacted with each other. She would have been all alone, the only one not talking about her extraordinary weekend plans. The halls had quickly emptied, for no one wanted to stick around at school on a Friday--or any day for that matter--so she hurriedly headed towards the front of the school. There were a couple stragglers taking things from their lockers, but Kara kept her gaze averted, not wanting to be caught watching them, for fear that it would make her look desperate for some sort of companionship. She didn't need that! Hell, she was doing just fine on her own.

However, try as she might, Kara's curiosity overpowered her better judgement, and thank goodness for that, for when she glanced down one of the corridors, her eyes widened with shock. But her surprise was overcome with anger and she stalked towards the pair of boys, eyes flashing dangerously. "What the hell?" she nearly shrieked, looking at the poor, helpless student cowering in a crumpled heap on the floor. She glared venomously at Mark, taking a step forward. "Stop it!" She felt her animalistic side threatening to appear, but she forced it down, simply sliding out her claws, gleaming in the dim light. "Back off. Or you're going to regret this."
Back to top Go down
BlackEndWhite

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound. (Chris stay out xD)   The Fox and the Hound. (Chris stay out xD) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 5:18 am

(I'm stealing this post template. <3)

MARK
Upon seeing her claws, Mark grew scared quickly. "A-alright," he said. "I'll leave little Case alone. For now." He ran as fast as he could away. Sure, he could transform, but against a wolf he would lose. Case wouldn't be protected next time.

CASE
Case didn't look up for a few moments after Mark ran for he was in too much pain. When he could, he stood, grabbing his backpack with tears in his eyes. "Thank you," he said meekly, running off to the buses. What a coward he felt like now. A girl helped him using the same kind of power he had. And to top it off, Case shed tears. It was two hits and he started crying. What a pathetic mess he was.

Case ran to the buses and didn't stop until on his. He looked around and the only seats open was an empty one in the very front. He took it. Already bored, he took out his Algebra and quickly started doing homework. Two minutes. That was all it took to finish a series of usually difficult questions. Case was in his school for skipping multiple grades. But what did he have to do? Sit in a forest all day with textbooks. He didn't work out or try to become stronger, he only read his books. But that would change now. He was determined to be strong enough to stand up to Mark. For now though, he put his things away and rested his head upon the window, seeing the rain clouds and getting a slightly nervous expression. It seemed like it would storm later that day.

(They ride the same bus, remember. You only get one open seat xD)
Back to top Go down
CRYSTAL?!

CRYSTAL?!

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound. (Chris stay out xD)   The Fox and the Hound. (Chris stay out xD) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:19 am

KARA .
Honestly, Kara was surprised by how quickly Mark had scampered. She smiled to herself, gloating over her victory internally. After a moment, she only just remembered the poor victim on the floor. She looked at him with wide eyes, wondering if he was okay, but the tears in his eyes gave away the pain that he felt. Pity flooded into Kara's gaze and she stepped forward to help him, but he was already running off, his soft words of gratitude fading just like his departing footsteps.

He had vanished, quick as smoke, but Kara's heart went out to the young boy. What had the bully said his name was? Case. Hmm. She quickly continued on her way, feeling sorry for the poor kid. She couldn't relate per say, but seeing anyone being treated like that was poignant. She hurried outside, noting the thick grey storm clouds eating up the pale blue of the sky. Climbing onto her bus, she glanced around for an open seat, absentmindedly sitting down at the one open spot in the front of the bus. She pulled out her phone, checking for messages, though it was a foolish thing to do. The only person who would have bothered texting her would have been... no one. The bus began to move and she leaned back against the disgusting seat, trying not to shift uncomfortably. Glancing to the side, she noted the open notebook of algebra homework, the homework she probably would need a lot of help with later. Well now, wasn't this the perfect opportunity...

[ ooc: he is just so adorable! <3 ]
Back to top Go down
BlackEndWhite

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound. (Chris stay out xD)   The Fox and the Hound. (Chris stay out xD) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 7:12 pm

Case
Unaware of Kara's actions, Case stared out the window. He felt the bus's entire come to life, watching as the outside moved, revealing different images through the window while the bus left the loop and evacuated the school. Most people would talk on the bus instead of just stare, but Case wasn't there to socialize. He was there to go to school and then back into a forest where he would live alone. A monotonous routine, yes, but Case didn't get to pick his life. Not anymore at least.

His life wasn't always so boring and saddening. Back years ago he had a family, known for its wealth and it's superior strength. Case was an only child, and only had one cousin though. His cousin was stronger, albeit as stupid as a rock. That was seen past though, as Case didn't like to fight and left himself weak. He was kicked out of the clan at the age of ten with just clothes that would fit him. He was only allowed to live due to his age. Instead of wishing bad luck upon them and crying like most his age would have done, Case made a promise. If he ever saw his cousin again, he would leave a scratch mark so bad upon his face that the roles would be reversed.

Then Case realized it. The darkness and rain started lightly, and the temperature dropped a bit. Case couldn't see as well out of the window and shifted his head slightly to look bad ahead, but saw Kara looking at his homework.

"You helped me.. So I'll let you see the answers and work," he said. "I'm just going to act like I saw nothing.."

(That's the point! xD And I love using this tiny text lol. It makes me have to write more for bigger paragraphs.)
Back to top Go down
CRYSTAL?!

CRYSTAL?!

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound. (Chris stay out xD)   The Fox and the Hound. (Chris stay out xD) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 11:23 pm

KARA .
Opening her bag, Kara rifled through before finding her notebook and opening to a blank page. She was just looking for a pen when she heard his voice. Familiar, yet it sounded stronger now. She jumped, looking up and giving a small, sheepish smile, embarrassed at having gotten caught trying to cheat off a little boy's homework. "Er.. if you really want to," she laughed nervously, ruffling her hair as if to keep her hands preoccupied.

Not waiting for him to go back on his offer, Kara tugged his paper closer so she could read his writing a little better and set to work. The pitter patter of the rain on the bus windows seemed to drown out the hum of chatter from everyone else in the vehicle, and she glanced outside, green eyes watching the droplets streaming down the window. She would be stuck inside all afternoon, since her servants usually didn't like her to go outside in bad weather like this. Cringing at the thought of being holed up once home, Kara returned to her math homework. Well, more like Case's.

[ ooc: ikr. it's all like, damn this post is tiny. gotta type more. D< ]
Back to top Go down
BlackEndWhite

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound. (Chris stay out xD)   The Fox and the Hound. (Chris stay out xD) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 11:51 pm

Case
Case looked back at the window for the next few minutes. Luckily there was very little work to be done on this particular Friday. He sat in silence, just staring outside and thinking very calmly over his life, because he knew he would be spending the rest of the night in fear and angst with no peace. When the bus rolled up to the stops, Case started to pack his things back away. He remembered that the girl was copying off of him and smiled somewhat brightly at her.

"I still haven't been able to thank you enough for helping me. He wasn't just going to stop at kicking me. He likes making my life harder than it already is just because I'm smarter than him."

Then their stop finally came. The students loaded off the bus, most putting up hoods or pulling out umbrellas. Some got into cars and others just started running to a nearby home. Case though, he ran farther. He got out of view from the people at the stop and into a slightly large forest that he scampered through. The rain was starting to get a bit heavier. The once soft noise grew louder, and the young fox knew it wouldn't be much longer until the thunder, albeit the rain wasn't even enough to make the ground turn very muddy. He ran to a tree that had many leaves still on it, providing a nice shelter for the night.. or at least a better one than standing in the middle of no where.

Then the rain really picked up, and the lightning flashed. Followed by a loud crack.

Case shivered, growing scared. "N-not lightning.." he whimpered.
Back to top Go down
CRYSTAL?!

CRYSTAL?!

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound. (Chris stay out xD)   The Fox and the Hound. (Chris stay out xD) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 12:44 am

KARA .
Finishing off the last problem, Kara looked up from her paper as Case spoke. She gave him a warm smile in return. [i]'It's not a big deal,' she brushed off his thanks, not wanting to make him feel indebted to her. She gave him a small nod and gathered up the rest of her things, neatly tucking them into her shoulder bag so they wouldn't get crushed or wrinkled. The bus jerked gracelessly to a stop and she quickly pulled out her umbrella as she hurried to the sleek black car that was to take her back to her home. She noticed how many of the students were simply running through the rain, noting that Case was among them. But he was soon gone and blocked from her view as she slid into the back of her car and transported off to her home.

The rain poured down relentlessly and Kara stood by her bedroom window, watching as lightning flashed across the dark grey skies and thunder made the glass on the windows rattle, or maybe she was simply imagining that. The flashes of bright light lit up the shadowy corners in the forest and Kara sipped her mug of hot chocolate, relishing in the warmth it provided. Her hair hung damp on her shoulders, wet from her shower. Another flicker of lightning through a certain patch of darkness into light and she leaned closer, confused. It was as if there was a person down there... She looked again, but it was dark, and lightning provided no help anymore.

Driven by curiosity, Kara hurried down the marble staircase, her socked feet slipping in her earnest. She skirted past the kitchen quietly, where Patrick, the head of her servants, was supervising the preparation of dinner. She opted out of the raincoat option, deciding that her expensive coat would just get ruined in the downpour. And anyway, she was going to go as her wolf anyway. She snuck out the back door, fully aware that if she got caught, Patrick would see to her imprisonment very nicely. The exhilaration of rebellion made her smile to herself as she shifted, feeling much more alive as an animal. At a slow lope, the young red wolf weaved through the trees. She sniffed around the tree trunks, heading in the general direction before her pricked ears picked up on a close sound. A soft whimper rang in her ears and she approached, eyes widening when she saw none other than Case.
Back to top Go down
BlackEndWhite

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound. (Chris stay out xD)   The Fox and the Hound. (Chris stay out xD) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 1:09 am

Case
Case had his eyes closed and was scared- very scared. A few tears fell from his eyes, invisible if it weren't for the noises he was making. The lightning ride and lit up once more, the loud noise forcing him to stop and look up, where he saw her. To most people, they would see a wolf. But it was more uncommon for someone to not be part animal than vice-versa, so Case had no fear to that. And still, to most people, they would fear attack or would try to get information out of the animal, but Case did not. He noticed one little, almost significant detail that told him who the wolf really was.

Those eyes...

"Y-you're that girl.. the one w-who saved me from the bully," he said, trying to shut out his tears but not finding it so easy to do. "W-why are you.. here?"
Back to top Go down
CRYSTAL?!

CRYSTAL?!

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound. (Chris stay out xD)   The Fox and the Hound. (Chris stay out xD) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 1:58 am

KARA .
Why was she here? A better question would be the exact same one directed back at him. Kara cocked her furred head, giving him a curious look and stepping forward, the damp ground muddying her paws. With a pang, she noticed that he had tears in his eyes, a now familiar sight, though she had only seen him a few times in only the past couple hours. Realizing that she couldn't speak without sounding like, well, an animal, Kara turned and disappeared behind the trees. She awkwardly shifted back and returned, the rain sliding down her back and soaking her hair further. She looked at Case with wary eyes as she approached again. "What am I doing here?" she repeated, her voice loud so he could hear her over the thunder. "I own this place. What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
BlackEndWhite

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound. (Chris stay out xD)   The Fox and the Hound. (Chris stay out xD) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 4:19 pm

Case
"I didn't know you could own a forest," Case said back, this time finally stopping the tears from forming. The conversation seemed to help him forget about the storm for a moment. "And I'm here because.." Case bit his tongue, all the bad memories flooding straight to his head. It took all his willpower to maintain a straight face, but his voice was shaky and uncertain the entire time. "I have no home.." He decided against telling the girl about his life story, and about living on his own. Sure, a few people knew about it, but that was him, his cousin, and his parents.

Then Case thought, trying to make a perfect excuse to make the girl leave. He did not mind her company, no; it took just a few hours for him to actually come to love it. Case though, thought she would catch a cold standing out getting as drenched as him. Then he finally noticed how much water was actually on him. The shelter he found had provided such little protection that not a bit of him was dry.

"You should go back.. you might catch a cold."
Back to top Go down
CRYSTAL?!

CRYSTAL?!

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound. (Chris stay out xD)   The Fox and the Hound. (Chris stay out xD) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 8:14 pm

KARA .
"You don't have a home?" Kara's eyes widened, making it obvious that she had been so naive as to think that only people in third world countries were homeless. She had never imagined to meet someone she knew who was deprived of shelter. And if he had no shelter, then how did he eat? Where did he sleep? Where were his parents? Her mind was crowded with the onslaught of questions, but they weren't the most important thing at this point. "You can't stay out here," she murmured softly, looking at him sadly. How horrible must it be to have nothing to look forward to, no one to anticipate whenever you came... home. Kara hadn't realized just how much the word meant now.

The surprise on her face was crossed with slight amusement at Case's comment. She gave a small shake of her head, water dripping down the side of her face from her sodden bangs. Pulling her arms around herself as if to keep her warm--yeah right, like that would work!--Kara chuckled softly to herself. "You're funny, really," she remarked. "C'mon." She turned, glancing over her shoulder to watch what he would do.
Back to top Go down
BlackEndWhite

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound. (Chris stay out xD)   The Fox and the Hound. (Chris stay out xD) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:25 pm

Case
"G-go with you?" Case asked quietly, as if whispering it. He let it fade and begone with the rain. He was contemplating every single move or bit of speech he would say now. Would he go with her? Someone who had been nice to him since he met her? He didn't even know her name though, which was a bit off putting. He looked directly at her, putting his mind to use and weighing the options. He could escape if he needed to, and he desperately needed a home. How he managed to survive took hours of work a day on top of his homework. He would have to stay up all night often.

Slowly, very slowly, he came to a stand, walking towards her with less and less fear. His hazel eyes pierced through the dark sky. Continuing on, he was finally right next to her, and looked at her. "You're a good person.."

A huge flash of lightning came, incredibly loud this time. The flash had made the entire forest bright as day, and then the noise?

Case found himself clinging to the one he started to consider friend when he finally opened his eyes back up. Embarrassed, he let go with a small blush on his face. "I never did get your name.."
Back to top Go down
CRYSTAL?!

CRYSTAL?!

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound. (Chris stay out xD)   The Fox and the Hound. (Chris stay out xD) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 11:38 pm

KARA .
Head tilted to gaze over her shoulder, Kara watched Case with an apathetic expression. She didn't want him to feel like she was pressuring him, so she kept a straight face as he approached. She could tell he was skittish; hell, she probably would be too if she had to live alone. Honestly, she couldn't begin to imagine what it felt like to have no roof over your head, no food every night... she suddenly felt guilty. Here she was, blessed with all the riches everyone could ever want and Case was like this. He was such a pitiful sight.

A warm smile split across Kara's face at Case's compliment. She was about to answer, but the loud crack of thunder following the bright shock of lightning made her jump, all though, not as violently as Case had. He clung to her arm, eyes squeezed shut, and she glanced down at him with wide eyes. Confused, she stood still, wondering if he was going to let go anytime soon. Not to be offensive or anything, she liked the kid, but this was just awkward. She suppressed her giggles at the faint blush on his cheeks and smiled again. "I'm Kara."
Back to top Go down
BlackEndWhite

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound. (Chris stay out xD)   The Fox and the Hound. (Chris stay out xD) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 11:39 pm

Case
Case looked down, obviously acknowledging his blunder. He bit his tongue slightly as he remembered something. My backpack! I need that! All my homework.. and I could never afford to buy new textbooks. Took me months of working just to get a used waterproof bag. The boy turned around and ran back to retrieve his item, then came back to Kara. "And Kara.. that's a.. uh.. pretty name. I'm Case.. the only twelve year old in the school." He suddenly became aware of the rain that poured down on them. He wasn't exactly joking around when he told Kara that she could get a cold. Case had gotten so many that his immune system became strong. Most of his sicknesses came from the cold where the most he had were light jackets or his fox-fur, or the rain keeping him cold for so long. That was extreme pain. Rain in the winter only meant even his fox form would get wet and cold, leaving either part of him in much, much pain.

"We should get out of here.. before I make another awkward scene. I'm unbelievable scared of lightning. But I guess it's only natural, I mean.. maybe I'm just weird actually."
Back to top Go down
CRYSTAL?!

CRYSTAL?!

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound. (Chris stay out xD)   The Fox and the Hound. (Chris stay out xD) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:26 pm

KARA .
Kara slid her hands up and down her arms, a feeble attempt to warm herself up. The rain poured down upon them relentlessly and she gave a nod of agreement. "C'mon then, Case," she muttered, turning and hurrying through the trees. She kept a brisk pace, not wanting to spend anymore time in the rain. Case had been out here long enough, and hypothermia was most likely not something he wanted to catch. And anyway, she couldn't fall sick either. She glanced back a couple times to make sure he was following, hoping they would get back soon.
Back to top Go down
BlackEndWhite

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound. (Chris stay out xD)   The Fox and the Hound. (Chris stay out xD) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:51 pm

Case
The young fox followed Kara, noticing how she continued time and time again to warm herself. He knew the feel, when he became so cold that nothing warmed him. It was a shock really, that Kara stood out there in a small conversation until she convinced Case to go with her. It saddened him. A girl he knew for not even half a day had already stopped a bully, given him company and now offered a home to him. His own parents weren't even that kind. Not after ten years. That would change when a once called cousin had a gash on his face though.

Revenge. That wasn't what Case wanted to think about. That wasn't what he wanted to be known for. But it was what he had become to think of as the only way. A last resort. Yes, Case cried often and wasn't the dangerous type, but revenge is in everyone.

Then they exited the forest. Case never really had gone through this way and didn't know what to expect. He did notice a large, very large establishment in front of the duo though. "Dang.. the houses in this neighborhood are.. dang. Who lives here?" He was unaware of any of the owners to any house. He only knew the people were rich, obviously judged by the size of the buildings.
Back to top Go down
CRYSTAL?!

CRYSTAL?!

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound. (Chris stay out xD)   The Fox and the Hound. (Chris stay out xD) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:55 pm

KARA .
"I do." Kara was reluctant to say so, and she glanced warily at Case, wondering what his reaction would be. She didn't want him to feel as if she were tossing around her riches and wealth, but lying was definitely not an option in this situation, seeing as she was giving him shelter in her own home. Only, she would have to conceal him. The servants would not take well to an uninvited visitor, especially a boy such as Case. Her parents would freak out if they heard that Kara was housing a homeless boy in their mansion. "Shall we go in?"
Back to top Go down
BlackEndWhite

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound. (Chris stay out xD)   The Fox and the Hound. (Chris stay out xD) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:08 am

Case
Case closed his eyes and smirked. "I can hear the hesitation. I understand the awkwardness of the situation. Believe it or not, I used to live with wealthy parents. But they turned on me. Perhaps if I said my last name you'd know who they are. I hope you wouldn't though, they were never very kind people. Not like you." He gave the idea of entering the house some thought. Servants were there to protect and follow the will of their master. This house definitely had servants. No one person could take care of it on their own. If they saw Case then he would surely be run out of the town. Then he'd have less than nothing. And Kara? She'd be trapped inside forever. Now going in through the front would be a bit safer. This way they wouldn't be in nearly as much trouble, though Case took a guess neither one of them would be off scott-free. He'd be questioned till he had nothing left to answer, but at least if he played his cards right then he would be accepted.

"Only if we go in with my presence known."
Back to top Go down
CRYSTAL?!

CRYSTAL?!

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound. (Chris stay out xD)   The Fox and the Hound. (Chris stay out xD) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:23 am

KARA .
His answer was quite unexpected. The rain slapped against the ground, and it was the only noise she could hear over her thoughts. Announcing their arrival would not be good. Though truthful and honest, Kara was reluctant to do that. She was quite sure Patrick would tell her that she couldn't begin homing the deprived and needy. Though, he most likely would not say it so kindly. She turned on him, giving him a glance through narrowed eyes. "That most probably won't end very well."
Back to top Go down
BlackEndWhite

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound. (Chris stay out xD)   The Fox and the Hound. (Chris stay out xD) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:33 am

Case
By this time, all of Case's fear had left him. His face was serious, his hazel eyes tired, and his brown hair dripping all over in the rain. "I can tell you have good intentions, but I'm not going to let you do anything to risk yourself. This way the worst is you'll get yelled at. It'll be like nothing ever happened, and we can continue our lives. And if you're convincing enough? Then everything I know will change." It finally occurred to him that he wasn't that much shorter than Kara. By the time he turned fifteen, he would probably be a lot taller than Kara.
Back to top Go down
CRYSTAL?!

CRYSTAL?!

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound. (Chris stay out xD)   The Fox and the Hound. (Chris stay out xD) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:39 am

KARA .
Shaking her head, Kara looked down, watching the rain fall. Her thoughts were muddled with the chilling feeling creeping through her soaked clothes and the guilt she felt for being so well off compared to Case. She glanced at him, a wary look in her eyes and then she gave a brisk nod. "Fine," she responded, albeit a little reluctantly. "I guess we'll have to do it your way." She spun around and stalked around her house, straying around the muddy and slippery areas. She breathed a sigh of relief as she reached the roofed porch and stopped in front of the large double doors. She turned to Case. "If you're sure."
Back to top Go down
BlackEndWhite

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound. (Chris stay out xD)   The Fox and the Hound. (Chris stay out xD) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:56 am

Case
Case smiled slightly through the rain, which had not given any signs of slowing down. Though luckily no lightning had flashed in quite some time. Their luck would not last obviously. Watching Kara move ever so carefully, the youth moved around in the same fashion, mimicking movements. Once they stopped he was confronted, he could only give her a small smirk. "I'm more than certain."
Back to top Go down
CRYSTAL?!

CRYSTAL?!

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound. (Chris stay out xD)   The Fox and the Hound. (Chris stay out xD) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:16 am

KARA .
Kara scowled back at his smirk before patting down her sodden hair. The pair probably looked more than a little disheveled, but she just wanted to look a little more presentable before she knocked. Patrick was most likely going to open the door for them, and he was known to be far more than critical. Taking a deep breath, she lifted the knocker and let it fall, making a heavy thud. It was only a few moments before the aged face of the head butler came into view.

"Well now," Patrick said in a clipped tone, disapproval evident in his expression. "The house has been amok with panic because of your lack of presence, young lady." He stepped back, perfectly polished shoes clicking on the perfectly polished marble floor of the large foyer. Gratefully, Kara stepped inside and turned around to gesture to Case.

"And who would this be?" Again, Patrick's irritatingly condescending tone made Kara bite her tongue, forcing down a snarky remark. "This is Case," she replied, softly. "He needs a home."
Back to top Go down
BlackEndWhite

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound. (Chris stay out xD)   The Fox and the Hound. (Chris stay out xD) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:27 am

Case
Biting on his lower lip, Case could sense an argument coming. He did not make move for the inside, staying on the porch. "She came out to a forest and then found me," he explained. He didn't really know what to do. At the worst it would become a staring contest. "And then she convinced me to come with her. To get out of the rain."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fox and the Hound. (Chris stay out xD)   The Fox and the Hound. (Chris stay out xD) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fox and the Hound. (Chris stay out xD)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next